| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Xacmaz in May is very mild at 15.6 °C (60.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:58 long and the longest day is 14:56 long with an average length of 14:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Xacmaz May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Xacmaz, Azerbaijan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Xacmaz:
- Gorznyj, Russia - 330.6 kms (205.4 miles) NW
- Mahackala, Russia - 209.7 kms (130.3 miles) NNW
- Tbilisi, Georgia - 328.6 kms (204.2 miles) W
- Zagatala, Azerbaijan - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) W
- Quba, Azerbaijan - 31.1 kms (19.3 miles) W
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 145.1 kms (90.2 miles) W
- Qabala, Azerbaijan - 97.8 kms (60.7 miles) WSW
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 220.5 kms (137.1 miles) WSW
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) WSW
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 127.7 kms (79.3 miles) SW
- Samaxi, Azerbaijan - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) SSW
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) WSW
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) SW
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) SW
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 285 kms (177.1 miles) S
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 298.4 kms (185.4 miles) S
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 329.9 kms (205 miles) S